- Sidharth Shukla in Naagin 4? Read to know more
- Shaheer Sheikh shares a message to fans to stay safe during Coronovirus outbreak, see video
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai spoilers: 15 years leap in story ahead
- India Wali Maa on Sony TV - Cast, Story, Images, Promo, Timings
- Top 5 Indian Web Series to binge watch during Coronavirus lock down
Golmaal Again box office collection crosses Rs 200 crore; another success for Rohit Shetty, Ajay Devgan
Golmaal Again, has minted Rs 203 crore in its first week of release, read a statement from the presenters of the film.
It only took 8 days to become the richest Hindi film of this year. It is now the highest grossing Bollywood film of this year. If you take into account all the hits of this year, it comes second to Baahubali 2 now who has more than Rs 500 crore in its kitty.
“We waited more than seven years for the right subject to take the Golmaal franchise forward. What we have achieved is very exciting and humbling, all thanks to the love showered upon us by fans across the globe,” Rohit Shetty, director of the film, said in a statement.
Golmaal Again features Ajay Devgn, Parineeti Chopra, Arshad Warsi, Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, Kunal Kemmu and Tabu. The film is presented by Reliance Entertainment in association with Mangalmurti films and Rohit Shetty Picturez.
Together with Secret Superstar, Golmaal Again has brought in much cheer this Diwali. Bollywood needed a Friday like that where all the movies that released made money. The first week business of both the film itself made nearly Rs 177.66 crore. Clearly, these two films have found an audience and became hits in their own right.