#HappyBirthdaySonam – Photos/Pictures
Actress Sonam Kapoor, daughter of Bollywood’s evergreen superstar Anil Kapoor who has come a long way in Bollywood industry within a few years.
The Khoobsurat actress turns 30 as she celebrates her birthday today, 09 June, 2015.
Titled as ‘Fashionista’ of Bollywood, the pretty actress surprised people with her new avatar after huge weight loss and is among one of sizzling actress in B-town in current times.
Sonam has also never missed a chance to take a dig at any one and at times has been in limelight for her blunt replies and statements!
The actress will be seen opposite Salman Khan in Sooraj Bharjatiya’s Prem Ratan Dhan Payo where she plays role of royal princess.
She iis also busy shooting for a bipoic on Pan AM Flight Atteendant Neerja Bhanot!
TellyDhamaal wishes Sonam Kapoor a very Happy Birthday!
For all the fans of Sonam Kapoor we bring to you some of the lesser known facts of the Diva!
1. Sonam’s first job was that of a waitress to supplement her pocket money. The pretty actress is quite clear about making her own identity in the entertainment and dislikes using her father’s fame for her career
2. Her reading repertoire extends beyond Vogue and the usual fashion glossies – Sonam is an avid reader and spent her childhood with Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, Enid Blyton for company.
3. That she has in the past dumped a boyfriend over her weight issues
4. Sonam and Ranveer Singh are cousins – Sonam Kapoor’s family ties with Arjun Kapoor is a known fact, however, not many know that she is also related to Ranveer Singh on her mother’s side.
5. Sanjay Leela Bhansali a year and a half to convince her to make her Bollywood debut – Sonam said in an interview, “When I met him he said I look like an Ajanta painting. I never knew I was good looking so was never sure of becoming an actress. It took him one and half years to convince me to do the role.”