- Yeh Rishta Kye Kehlata Hai spoilers: Manish asks Kartik, to leave the house
- YRKKH upcoming: Kartik to support Naira seeing Kairav spoiled, gets against Luv Kush
- YRHPK update: Kuhu gets irked seeing Abir Mishti romance during first rasoi rasam
- Top 10 Makeup Products Every Woman Must Have
- Beyhadh 2 spoilers: Dia turns to Maya for help, MJ scared as Maya threatens him
Tellydhamaal.com is always looking for great people to join us.
Please check our open positions below. If you don’t see a position that interests you, to let us know how you can make a difference at Tellydhamaal.com
LOCATION: Work From Home
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Guest Writer / Web Producer/ Website Writer (tellydhamaal.com)
We are seeking a Web Producer/Website Writer (tellydhamaal.com) who will be responsible for conceiving, writing, and overseeing the production of various short-form, fact-based news stories. This role requires evaluating information – anything from videos to TV Shows and editorials — and constructing an accurate story that’s also entertaining to read.
This position requires someone who is adept in pop culture and entertainment. The ability to react quickly, in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment is essential for success in this role.
- Provide daily writing copy for the website, covering stories on a variety of entertainment-related news topics
- Research leads, screen footage, and participate in daily pitch meetings
- Contribute to the daily editorial process, implementing and initiating motion graphics and design elements as needed
- Research social media sites and blogs for potential content leads
- Other duties, as assigned
- 6months to 1 year experience working in an web/online creative content role, preferred, but not required
- Background in writing, news and copy editing is required
- Must have a sharp celebrity mind and be knowledgeable about entertainment trends and pop culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Good organizational and time management and prioritization skills are necessary
- Must have ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints
- Ability to insert art that works with/complements the post
- Superior oral and written communication skills are required, including excellent skills in spelling, grammar and story construction
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task on a day-to-day basis and effectively manage multiple projects in fast paced environments is essential
- The ability to work effectively, both individually and as part of a team, is required
Interested candidates can send their updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tellydhamaal.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.