- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai to re-telecast on Sony TV from 01st April 2020
- These latest Insta Pics of Shehnaaz Gill are a MUST SEE for every fan
- Aura Bhatnagar Badoni Biography, Wiki, Age, Serials, Images
Love Paneer Butter Masala! Here is a quick and easy recipe for you
Paneer Butter Masala or Paneer Makhani is one of the most popular vegetarian dishes in India. This rich, creamy and mildly spiced curry is one of the most preferred paneer curry in Indian restaurants. Cubes of soft paneer are cooked in rich tomato gravy and is generally served with Naan, Rumali Roti or Jeera Rice.
Check out this best restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe for you to make at home!
250 grams Paneer (cottage cheese)
2 cups homemade tomato puree
1/4th cup fresh cream
1 Onion (roughly chopped)
1 inch ginger
3 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon Cardamom powder (Elaichi)
1 teaspoon Tumeric powder (Haldi)
1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala powder
1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
1 tablespoon Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
2 teaspoon Honey
Salt to taste
11/2 teaspoon butter
How to make Paneer Butter Masala aka Paneer Makhani
- Make a smooth paste of onion, ginger and garlic in a mixer grinder.
- In a pan, heat one and half teaspoon butter and add the onion paste mixture. Saute on medium heat (approximately 4 minutes) until the raw smell of the onion paste goes away. Then add turmeric powder, cardomom powder, garam masala and cumin powder and keep stirring the mixture for 2 mins.
- Now, add the tomato puree and let it simmer (cover and cook) until the gravy starts bubbling and boiling. Then add the cream, chilli powder, salt, kasuri methi and paneer. Stir the gravy carefully and let it simmer for another 4 minutes.
- Once the gravy is cooked properly (traces of oil, check the salt and spices levels and if required, adjust to suit your taste.
- Remove from heat. Ganish with 1 table spoon cream and coriander leave. Serve hot and delicious paneer butter masala with naan or Chapati or jeera rice.