Film and TV actor Gashmeer Mahajani Wiki ( Carry On Maratha, and Deool Band actor) Personal Profile, Photos
Full name: Gashmeer Mahajani
Famous Role: Martand ‘Carry On Maratha’ (2015), Raghav Shastri ‘Deool Band’ (2015)
Occupation: Indian Film and TV Actor, Choreographer and Play Director
Hometown/Birthplace: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Birthday/Date of Birth: 8th June,1985
Age: 35 Years (as in 2020)
Educational Qualification: He completed his studies from Abhinava Vidyalaya, Pune and was later admitted at BMCC, Pune.
School: Abhinava Vidyalaya
College: BMCC, Pune.
Marital Status: Married
Debut film: Muskurake Dekh Zara (2010, Hindi) and Carry On Maratha (2015, Marathi)
Instagram Id: mahajani.gashmeer
Facebook Id: Gashmeer Mahajani
Twitter Id: @Gashmeer
Youtube Channel: Gashmeer Mahajani Entertainment
Gashmeer Mahajani or Gashmeer is an Indian film actor, choreographer and play director. He is known for his work in Marathi cinema. He is the son of Marathi film actor Ravindra Mahajani. Gashmeer debuted with P. Som Shekar’s Hindi film Muskurake Dekh Zara (2010), although only in 2015 did he achieve popularity, when Carry On Maratha, which was his Marathi film debut and Deool Band were released.
Height: 5’ 10” (Approx.)
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
He is the son of Marathi film actor Ravindra Mahajani.
He has an elder sister. His sister is 13 years elder to him.
Gashmeer Mahajani is married to Gauri Deshmukh. She is originally from Amravati, but stayed in Pune for completing her MBA studies. Gauri works at an Event Management Company as an Event Manager.
Gashmeer and Gauri were family friends, they started liking each other which resulted in strong relationship. The families came together and arranged their marriage on 28th December 2014. The couple recently were blessed with a baby boy on December 21, 2018. He shared this news on his Instagram handle.
- Gashmeer started his career with the hindi romantic film ‘Muskurake Dekh Zara’ in 2010. In this film he played the character named ‘Vivek’. But this film of Gashmeer didn’t get much media attention. Hence, took a break from the industry and immersed himself in theatre, acting at Prithvi Theatre in Mumbai for four years. He also directed Marathi plays.
- After this break, he came back in 2015 and marked his debut in Marathi film industry with Sanjay Londe’s Marathi Film ‘Carry On Maratha’ as ‘Martand’. In this film he starred opposite Kashmira Kulkarni. Gashmeer’s father Ravindra Mahajani made a guest appearance in the movie. Afterwards, he worked hard in many versatile domains.
- Then Gashmeer did another Marathi Film titled ‘Deool Band’ as ‘Scientist/Dr. Raghav Shastri’ in the year 2015 opposite Girija Joshi.
- In 2016, He worked in three films in the same year. First he worked in film named ‘Kanha’ (Marathi) as ‘Raghu’, then he did film titled ‘One Way Ticket’ (Marathi) as ‘Aditya Rane’ and at last in 2016 he played the character of ‘Raja’ in the film named ‘Dongari Ka Raja'(Hindi).
- Then, in 2017 Gashmeer acted as ‘Ajay’ in the film titled ‘Mala Kahich Problem Nahi’ (Marathi). He did another Marathi Film named ‘Rubik’s Cube’ in 2017.
- In the year 2018, he worked in another Marathi film titled ‘Ek Raadha Ek Meera’ as ‘Krushna’. Gashmeer in the same year also did a Web-Series named ‘Anjaan: Special Crimes Unit’, here he played the lead character ‘ACP Vikrant Singhal’. It was his web-series debut, this series originally released on ‘Discovery Jeet’ and then during Lockdown 2020 it grabbed the attention of viewers on Netflix and now viewers are demanding for its another season with the same lead starcast.
- He worked as a ‘Host’ in a Marathi crime-series ‘Prema Tujha Rang Kasa’ and presented crime stories inspired by real-life. This Tv-series released in 2018.
- Gashmeer in 2019, played the role of ‘Sardar Jankoji Shinde’ in Hindi-language epic war drama film directed by Ashutosh Gowarikar titled ‘Panipat’.
- In 2020, he appeared in another Marathi film titled ‘Bonus’. in this film he played the lead role of ‘Aditya Deodhar’. This film released on 28th Feb 2020.
- Gashmeer’s second Web-series will be released on Sony Liv in mid November 2020. It is titled ‘“SOT” – Surgical Operations Team’.
- He will soon be seen in Star Plus’s upcoming show named ‘Imlie‘. He will be playing the lead role opposite Sumbul Touqeer.
Some Lesser-Known Facts About Gashmeer Mahajani
- He loves listening to music.
- He likes clicking selfies.
- Gashmeer favourite movie is ‘Mumbaicha Faujdar’ in which his father Ravindra Mahajani played the role of ‘Fauzdar Jaisingh Rao Mohite’.
- Gashmeer is fitness freak. One of the reason for his athletic and fit body is that he follows a regular fitness regime.
- He believes that a person’s look doesn’t matter instead how is the person from inside matters.
- He always tries to do justice with the character that he plays.
- During Anjaan Special Crimes Unit series, Gashmeer was shooting for another film as well due to which he had to shoot 22 hours a day for 1 month.
- Gashmeer made his identity himself. He didn’t took any support from his father Ravindra Mahajani to get success in the industry.
- He also runs an academy for contemporary dance training and martial arts and has also directed a few marathi nataks.
- On the work front, he will also play a role in upcoming historical period drama by Pravin Tarde, ‘Sarsenapati Hambirrao’.
- Some of Gashmeer’s other projects. He has worked in many commercials too.