TV actor Harsh Nagar (aka Anant in Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2) Personal Details, Photos
Harsh Nagar is an Indian film and television actor. He is known for the films Love Day – Pyaar Ka Din, Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge and Always Kabhi Kabhi. Apart from films, Harsh has also featured in some television shows such as Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 and Kartik Purnima. He has been active in the acting industry since 2011.
Full Name: Harsh Nagar
Date of Birth: 31st Jan
Birthplace: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Hometown: Delhi, India
Nickname: Harsh, Chotu Saahab
Zodiac Sign: to be updated soon
Hobbies: Dancing, Swimming and Horse-Riding
Profession: Actor and Model (Film and Television)
Height: 5’9” (Approx.)
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Weight: 75 Kgs (Approx.)
Favourite Film: Into the Wild (2007)
Favourite Actor: Hrithik Roshan
Favourite Actress: Preity Zinta
Favourite Colour: White
Family, Relationship & More
Father’s Name: Bharat Nagar
Mother’s Name: To be updated soon
Marital Status: Married
Girlfriend/Wife: Tanvi Vyas
Harsh was born and brought up in Noida, Uttar Pradesh (Delhi Ncr), India. He did his schooling from Ryan International School, Delhi, and did graduation from the University of Mumbai. He belongs to a Nagar Gurjar family, His father Bharat Nagar is a Lawyer. he has a brother named Vikas Nagar. His family includes big names like Mr. Surendra Singh Nagar who is a Member of Parliament (MP), Mr. Lakhi Ram Nagar Minister of Irrigation, and Mr. Malook Nagar Industrialist.
Harsh is married Tanvi Vyas on December 12, 2018. She is an actress. She is also the winner of Femina Miss India Earth 2008. Harsh and Tanvi Vyas met during an acting course. Both of them dated for almost nine years and then got married on 12th December 2018 in Vadodara, Gujrat.
After completing his acting course, Harsh stepped into the film industry and made his debut as an actor with the film ‘Always Kabhi Kabhi’ in June 2011 and played role of a student named ‘Sid’.
- He played the role of ‘Amit Khanna’ in the film ‘Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge’ in October 2011.
- In 2012, Harsh acted in a film named ‘498A: The Wedding Gift’. He played the role of ‘Arjun Patel’.
- In 2016 he also did a film with Aijaz Khan and Sahil Anand titled ‘Love Day-Pyaar Ka Din’. He played the role of ‘Harry’.
- Harsh also appeared in many TV Commercials/Advertisements He has also worked for many renowned brands as a model. He has worked in more than 80 television commercials includes Snickers, ICICI Bank, Airtel, Maruti Alto, Pepsi etc.
- In 2018, he featured in a Web-Series named ‘Akoori’ and played the character named ‘Ayushman’.
In February 2020, Harsh marked his TV Debut with the Star Bharat show ‘Kartik Purnima’ and played the lead ‘Kartik Mehra’.
- Harsh is now playing the role of ‘Anant Desai’ in Star Plus show ‘Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2’ (2020) featuring Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Rupal Patel and Mohammad Nazim. He is paired opposite Sneha patel who plays the lead role of Gehna in the show.
Some Interesting and lesser known Facts about Harsh Nagar
- He has also worked in a French Film Queen.
- He has done acting courses from Anupam Kher and Barry Jones’s acting academy.
- He is also a national level taekwondo player and holds a black belt in it.
- During his school days, he used to participate in various extra-curricular activities.
- He has also won ‘Junior Mr. Noida’ title.
- He also performed a beauty contest in Radisson Hotel,Noida where he received Young Achiever’s Award.
- He is also the Brand Ambassador of The Rotaract Club.
- He donates blood regularly and encourages people to do the same.
- He follows a vegetarian diet.
- He has got three tattoos inked on his body.