Marathi actress Mayuri Deshmukh Wiki, Personal Profile, Images
Full name: Mayuri Deshmukh
Famous Role: ‘Manasi’ in ‘Khulta Kali Khulena’ and ‘Meera’ in ‘June July’
Occupation: Actress and Model
Hometown/Birthplace: Dhule, Maharashtra, India
Birthday/Date of Birth: September 3, 1992
Age: 28 years (as in 2020)
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation in Theatre Arts
School: Rishi Vidyalaya Gurukulam, Visakhapatnam (Last School)
College: 1. DY Patil Dental College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai, 2. Academy of Theatre Arts, Mumbai University
Boyfriend/husband: She was married to ‘Aashutosh Bhakre’
Debut film: Dr. Prakash Baba Amte – The Real Hero (2014) – as Mayuri
Instagram Id: mayurideshmukhofficialll
Facebook Id: @mayurideshmukhofficialll
Twitter id: To be updated soon
Mayuri Deshmukh is an Indian Marathi actress who has acted in several Marathi television serials as well as movies. Additionally, she also actively involved with the Marathi theaters groups since 2011.
Height: 5’ 5” (Approx.)
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black and Brown Mix
Family and Boyfriend
Mayuri Deshmukh was born on October 27, 1992, in Dhule City, Maharashtra. Her birth sign (zodiac) is Virgo. She belongs to the Brahmin community group of Maharashtra. She believes in god and follows Hinduism.
Her father’s name is Prabhakar Deshmukh who is an engineer by profession.
She has two brothers and no sister.
Mayuri also has a little niece and nephew.
Mayuri Deshmukh marriage/husband
Mayuri is married to Aashutosh Bhakre. With the Marathi traditions, they wedded on January 20, 2016. Before marriage, they dated each other for a few years. The couple brought a house in Ganesh Nagar, Mumbai City. mayuri faced a huge setback in her life as her husband Aashutosh Bhakre committed suicide and died on July 29, 2020.
- Mayuri Deshmukh has been actively involved in theatre (both experimental and commercial) since 2011 with theatre stalwarts like Waman Kendre, Shafaat Khan, Vijay Kenkre, Nadira Babbar, and Ramesh Talwar.
- She appeared in 2014 Dr. Prakash Baba Amte – The Real Hero alongside Nana Patekar. She appeared as ‘Mayuri’ in this film.
- She played the role of ‘Meera’ in the one-act play June July (2015).
- She appeared in her first commercial play, Pleasant Surprise with Suyog production. (2016).
- She played the lead character ‘Manasi’ in the popular TV serial ‘Khulta Kali Khulena’, aired on Zee Marathi in the year 2016. Her character Manasi in this TV show soon rose to great popularity.
- Her film ‘31 Divas’, co-starring Shashank Ketkar, released on 20th July 2018. The performance of the actress was highly appreciated in this film. In this film she played the role of ‘MUGDHA’.
- In 2018 March, Dear Aajo, a play written and enacted by Mayuri Deshmukh opp Sanjay Mone, was staged and continues to stage. The play has received rave reviews and been appreciated by the leading media all across Maharashtra. It is adapted into Gujarati as ‘shanu & nanu’ and soon will be adopted in Kannada as well.
- In 2019, Mayuri also performed in a marathi film titled ‘Grey’. In this year only he acted in drama – ‘Lagna kallol’ and in play ‘Teesre Badshah’ Hum as ‘Charu’.
- She will soon be seen in Star Plus’s upcoming show named ‘Imlie‘. She will be playing the lead role opposite Gashmeer Mahajani. She would be seen playing the role of Gashmeer’s wife.
Some Lesser known Facts about Mayuri Deshmukh
- She won Best Actress in all ekankika competitions like the prestigious Umbartha and Uttunga across Maharashtra for her notable role of Meera in the one-act play June July (2015).
- Mayuri Deshmukh has around 573K followers on her Instagram handle.
- She has her Youtube channel where she shares some of other projects or works with viewers and fans. See link.
- She maintained her active presence with her official accounts on Twitter and Facebook too.
- Mayuri is a dog lover and has many pets.
- Her favourite colours are red and black.
- Her favourite travel destination is Goa.
- Mayuri’s hobbies are dancing, listening to music, reading and writing.
- Her stress relief techniques include detox and spa.
- She is a nature lover and tries eating organic food.