TV actor Neil Bhatt Wiki (Ghum Hai Kiskey Pyaar Meiin actor) Personal Profile, Photos
Full name: Neil Bhatt
Famous Role: Abhinav Tarneja ‘12/24 Karol Bagh’ (2018)
Occupation: Indian Film and TV Actor, Dancer, Choreographer
Hometown/Birthplace: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Birthday/Date of Birth: 4th August, 1987
Age: 33 Years (as in 2020)
Educational Qualification: He studied law in Government Law College, Mumbai.
School: Jasudben M. L. School, Mumbai
College: H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai Jitendra Chauhan College of Law, Mumbai
Marital Status: Single, unmarried
Debut film: Bhanwar (2017), Gujrati Film
Instagram Id: https://www.instagram.com/bhatt_neil/?hl=en
Facebook Id: https://www.facebook.com/iamneilbhatt/
Twitter Id: https://twitter.com/neilbhatt4?lang=en
Neil Bhatt was born on August 4, 1987. He is an Indian television actor and started his career by performing first time in Indian soap operas.
Height: 5’ 3” (Approx.)
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Neil Bhatt belongs to a Gujarati Family. Bhatt’s father and grandfather are lawyers. His father’s name is Himanshu Bhatt and mother’s is Sunita Bhatt. He also has a sister named Shikha Bhatt. Neil studied law in Government Law College, Mumbai. He dated Neha Sargam, his co-star from the serial Ramayan for many years but they parted ways in 2016.
- Neil Bhatt started his career in the year 2008 in the television Industry with a dance reality show titled ‘Kaboom‘ (Star Plus). In the end he emerged as a winner of the show. In the same year, he participated in another dance show (cult dance show) named ‘Boogie Woogie‘ (Sony TV).
- In the year 2008, his passion led him to become an actor. He finally marked his acting debut with Sony TV’s show ‘Arslaan‘. In this show he played the the lead role of Arslaan, a young boy with supernatural powers.
- After this in year 2009 he did two other shows named ‘Jo Ishq Ki Marzi Woh Rab Ki Marzi’ (as Sumer/Veer) and ’12/24 Karol Bagh’ (as Abhinav/Abhi Tarneja) on Channel Sahara One and Zee TV respectively. In both of these shows he played the protagonist and impressed the viewers and fans with his performance.
- In 2010 and 2011, Neil played an important role of ‘Kesar‘ in Star Plus’s show named ‘Zindagi Ka Har Rang… Gulaal’. In 2011 he participated in one NDTV Imagine’s Dance class show hosted by Saroj Khan titled ‘Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan‘.
- In 2012 and 2013, Neil played a role of the gruesome ‘Aditya’ in second episode of Channel V’s popular show ‘Gumrah‘. His performance as ‘Lakshman’, the soul of Ram in ‘Ramayan‘ in 2013 on Zee TV got wide appreciation from the viewers.
- In 2013, he was also seen in an episode of ‘Savdhaan India‘ on Life OK.
- He also acted in the show named ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’ in 2014 on channel ‘Bindass’. The name of the Character Played by him is ‘Pratyush’.
- Neil Bhatt after playing so many different roles, in the year 2014-2015 he played a very challenging role of ‘IPS Zakir Siddiqui’ in one of the popular show on Star Plus named ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’.
- Neil did three shows in a single year i.e. in 2015. This year he was seen in episodic series of ‘Zindagi Wins’ (as Avinash) and ‘Pyar Tune Kya Kiya 6’ (as Shankar) on Channel Bindass and Zing respectively. He once again played the lead role of ‘Bhushan Pethewala’ in Zee TV’s show ‘Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi’.
- In the year 2017 Neil made his debut in the in Gujarati Film Industry by the film named ‘Bhanwar’. He played the lead Character of Bhanwar in it.
- In 2018-2019, Neil appeared in three TV shows named: ‘Laal Ishq (&Tv) – in this he did three different characters in three different episodes’, ‘Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop (Colors TV)– Neil first time played a negative role of “Ranveer Singh Vaghela“‘, ‘Shaadi Ho Toh Aisi – as Rajveer’.
- At Present Neil Bhatt is playing ‘ACP Virat Chavan’ in Star Plus’s new show ‘Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin’.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neil Bhatt
- Neil is a passionate actor and a dancer.
- He joined Namit Kapoor’s acting school to learn the technical aspects of acting
- Bhatt is also trained in gymnastics, capoeira, and he reportedly learnt the art for a flexible body.
- He received Gujarati Iconic Film Awards for ‘Best Male Debut Of The Year’ for his film ‘Bhanwar’ in 2018.
- He also won an award for ‘Favorite Naya Sadasya (Male)’ for one of his popular show ’12/24 Karol Bagh’ at Zee Rishtey Awards.
- He is a fitness freak.
- He is a dog lover.