- Photos: TV celebs light diyas for PM Modi's 9 pm 9 minutes - Divyanka-Vivek, Surbhi Chandna, Hina Khan, Ravi-Sargun, Prince-Yuvika and others
- These Instagram Pics of Choti Sardarni actress Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia will surely SURPRISE you!
- Bigg Boss fame Priyank Sharma confirms dating Benafsha Soonawalla, SEE PIC
- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
Vijay Sethupathi might turn as badass in Thalaiva’s next movie
Feels, some kind of electrifying vibes? Of course, who doesn’t? If everything goes right, soon we might spectate this ‘noxious rivalry’ on the big screen; it would be a feast for the eyes, to watch Rajinikanth and Vijaysethupathi in a single frame, that too, as rivals.
Lately, Rajinikanth announced his next movie with Karthik Subbaraj, which is funded by Sun Pictures.
Now the buzz is spinning around the antagonist in the movie. well, the rumors started doing rounds that Vijay Sethupathi has been approached to play the antagonist in the movie.
The Vikram Vedha actor shares a warm relationship with the director. Karthik Subbaraj directed Vijay Sethupathi in few short films; before their sensational hit Pizza. Hence, the industry insiders believe; Vijay could be roped in for the antagonist role.
After the formal announcement, the director shared his excitement, “Narrating a script to Rajinikanth itself is a big dream for a fan like me. Now, directing him to Sun Pictures is a massive opportunity.”
The shooting will commence in May and the makers have plans to wrap up the shooting by the end of this year. Other details about the cast and crew are yet to be revealed.
Rajinikanth has two other movies in his hand. Firstly, his Kaala, produced by his son-in-law Dhanush, will hit the screens on April 27. His much-delayed 2.0, directed by Shankar and Lyca Productions, will hit the screens later this year.
So stay tuned Telldhamaal for more updates, news, and gossips of south movies.