- Photos: TV celebs light diyas for PM Modi's 9 pm 9 minutes - Divyanka-Vivek, Surbhi Chandna, Hina Khan, Ravi-Sargun, Prince-Yuvika and others
- These Instagram Pics of Choti Sardarni actress Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia will surely SURPRISE you!
- Bigg Boss fame Priyank Sharma confirms dating Benafsha Soonawalla, SEE PIC
- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
Latest News, Gossips
Actress Shruti Haasan will be one of the chief guests at the upcoming International Children’s Film Festival.
“She accepted our invitation and responded positively,” says an organiser. The festival will start on November 14 with the opening ceremony at Shilpakala Vedika. Hyderabad is the permanent venue for the festival.
The organisers wanted an actor known at the national level and who was also popular in the South. Hence, they approached Shruti.
“More actors will attend the festival along with her and we will finalise the stars’ availability in a day or two. A popular actor will attend the opening ceremony,” adds a source.