- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai to re-telecast on Sony TV from 01st April 2020
- These latest Insta Pics of Shehnaaz Gill are a MUST SEE for every fan
- Aura Bhatnagar Badoni Biography, Wiki, Age, Serials, Images
- Must See: Funny Videos of by TV celebs on Instagram during Coronavirus Lock Down
“Baahubali: The Beginning” actress Tamannaah Bhatia dismissed marriage rumours and said that she is currently busy with her professional life.
The actress also shared that she will “let the world” know when she decides to get hitched.
“This is a false news. I am not getting married. The day I get someone in my life I will let the world know about it first. I am currently busy shooting for Prabhudeva’s next and few south films,” Tamannaah said in a statement.
Many reports had surfaced suggesting that the actress is getting married to a computer engineer. And reports were also rife that the actress, who has made a name in the southern film industry as well as Bollywood, might not continue working after her marriage.
On the work front, the actress has earned accolades for her latest release “Oopiri”, which also stars Akkineni Nagarjuna and Karthi. She will reportedly be seen now in Rohit Shetty’s next with Ranveer Singh.