- Top 10 Makeup Products Every Woman Must Have
- Beyhadh 2 spoilers: Dia turns to Maya for help, MJ scared as Maya threatens him
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Sonakshi gets critical with deadly virus
- Star Plus new show Anupama to replace Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum?
- Anupama Serial on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Images, Promo, Timings
Popular and talented TV actor Sanjit Bedi passed away yesterday, 23 June 2015 in the hospital after being in coma for some time. Sanjit was suffering from a brain virus.
Sanjit’s death has come as a shock for his family and friends.
Sanjit’s cremation was scheduled at 11 am today at the Chandanwadi crematorium, Marine Lines in Mumbai.
Sanjit bedi rose to fame s Dr Omi in Sanjeevani and was also seen in various serials including Jaane Kya Baat Huyi, Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasman, Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka, Kasautii Zindagii Kay and a few more Balaji serials.
The actor is survived by his wife.
Small screen celebs have taken it to Twitter to express their grief.