Adnan Khan essays the lead role of Kabir in Zee TV’s Ishq Subhan Allah
Handsome and talented actor Adnan Khan has been winning hearts with his role as Kabir Ahmed in Ishq Subhan Allah on Zee TV. The fans have loved the onscreen pairing of Adnan Khan and Eisha Singh as Zara and Kabir and the show ever since its launch, the show has made its place among the top 10 TV shows on TRP charts.
Adnan’s fans are already impressed by his acting talent but they want to know about his off screen personality.
Here we share with you some of the unknown facts about Adnan Khan which the fans are not aware of:
- Adnan loves reading books in his free time and The Fountainhead, The Kite Runner, Mountains Echoed and Part Start Part Dust are among his favourite collection of books
- He is very positive and likes to be surrounded by motivating people
- He loves to listen to Music and Coldplay is his favourite
- He is huge fan of cheese
- He is die- heart romantic person in real life
- He is hardcore gamer but now channelizes all his energy on his career
- His aim is to become regular at Cannes Film Festival
- His inspiration is Will Smith
- Adnan follows one motto in life – Live everyday like it’s your last
- Apart from acting, Adnan loves writing. Talking about the same, he adds, “I have recently written two features and am pitching it to multiple production houses. Also, I have written another short-film which I am looking forward to direct whenever time permits. I really love films and therefore I want to learn better, know more about the camera and this eventually helps me in enhancing my skills as an actor.”
REcently in an interview, Adnan shared that he feels that he started acting really late in life. He said “I was born in Bombay but I was raised in Dubai. My entire family is in Dubai and is typically into finance and real-estate. I started acting really late in life. I was a part of a small play in school but it didn’t spark any interest in me back then. It was when I saw a Hollywood film that it compelled me to pursue acting. In Dubai, I was a part of a short film and also participated in a theatre festival called ‘Short and Sweet festival’. When I moved from Dubai to Bombay, I joined Anupam Kher’s acting studio, Actor Prepares. My first show was based on cops, called Arjun. However, Channel V gave me an opportunity to portray a significant role as a villain in the show Friends: Conditions Apply and that gave me my first big break.”
We speculate not many fans know these interesting facts about Adnan! If you loved reading this article comment in the section below.
Stay tuned to Tellydhamaal for the latest news, gossips and updates of your favourite TV shows!