- These latest Insta Pics of Shehnaaz Gill are a MUST SEE for every fan
- Aura Bhatnagar Badoni Biography, Wiki, Age, Serials, Images
- Must See: Funny Videos of by TV celebs on Instagram during Coronavirus Lock Down
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste actor Mohit Kumar to star in XXX season 2 by ALTBalaji
- Salman Khan to help 25,000 daily wage workers in film industry affected by coronavirus crisis
Bollywood latest news, Gossips
When producer-director Karan Johar decided to announce his next starring Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma, he along with his creative team, finalised the film’s title simply as Ae Dil.
The extension came only once the title song was recorded and everyone heard it for the first time.
KJo had always wanted to call the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, but was prevailed upon by well-wishers as well as his creative team to drop the latter half of the title, because the word ‘mushkil’ might have negative connotations.
Karan had disagreed as he felt that the title aptly described the trials and tribulations one faces in matters of the heart and in unrequitted love. But he went along with it as everyone thought Ae Dil sounded best.
The change of heart came when the film’s music director Pritam recorded the title track. The lyrics go thus: ‘Tu safar mera, hai tu hi meri manzil, tere bina guzara, ae dil hai mushkil.’