- Top 10 Makeup Products Every Woman Must Have
- Beyhadh 2 spoilers: Dia turns to Maya for help, MJ scared as Maya threatens him
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoilers: Sonakshi gets critical with deadly virus
- Star Plus new show Anupama to replace Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum?
- Anupama Serial on Star Plus: Cast, Story, Wiki, Images, Promo, Timings
Bollywood Latest News, Gossips
The legendary singer Asha Bhosle’s latest tweet has shocked the Twitteratis. They weren’t expecting this for sure.
The Dum Maro Dum singer from her personal Twitter handle tweeted using abusive language.
She tweeted, “Didn’t know so many abusive kutte were following me! Deleted all. Doodh ka doodh pani ka pani Guess my fellow artistes facing same problem.”
The tweet, however didn’t go well with her Pakistani fans.
There appeared to be some confusion among her other followers as many thought that Bhosle’s tweet was directed at Pakistanis. Bhonsle, however, clarified that — Pakistani or not — anyone can be abusive. “I said abusive kutte. Did I say Pakistani ? So Why are Pakistanis upset ? Anyone can be abusive,” she wrote.
It was quite startling to see the singer using abusive words like ‘kutte’ in her tweets.
It almost felt like her account was hacked into? Or maybe not.