- Photos: TV celebs light diyas for PM Modi's 9 pm 9 minutes - Divyanka-Vivek, Surbhi Chandna, Hina Khan, Ravi-Sargun, Prince-Yuvika and others
- These Instagram Pics of Choti Sardarni actress Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia will surely SURPRISE you!
- Bigg Boss fame Priyank Sharma confirms dating Benafsha Soonawalla, SEE PIC
- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
Zindagi Bhaage Re Mann Latest News, Bhaage Re Mann Gossips
Fans of Zindagi TV serial ‘Bhaage Re Mann’ will ahve to gear up for a new entry!
Talented and pretty actress Manasi Salvi will enter Bhaag Re Maan in a cameo role.
Mansi Salvi is popular actress on television and marathi movies. She started her career on television with Zee TV’s show Aashirwaad followed by a role of Khushi in Koi Apna Sa. She was seen playing the role of Avantika Deewan, Aditya’s mother in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai. She was last seen as Urmi in Zee TV’s Doli Armaanon Ki.
In Bhaage Re Mann, Mansi would essay the role of Raghav (Chandan Anand)’s ex-wife.
When contacted, Mansi shared “The producer of the show Mitu happens to be my very good friend and when she approached me to play this particular character I definitely had to agree. She is very talented and I am looking forward to shoot with the cast.”
Let’s wait and watch what twist Manasi Salve would bring in Bhaage Re Maan?