Get to know more about YouTuber CarryMinati, the roast king
Popular Indian YouTuber CarryMinati aka Ajey Nagar has been making huge headlines over the past few days for his controversial video. The 20-year-old YouTube star uploaded a video titled YouTube Vs Tiktok, which became viral within no time.
The video garnered over 70 million views. However, YouTube pulled down the objectionable video for violating their policy on harassment and bullying.
What troubled many Netizens was the line in which Nagar comments on Siddiqui saying,”mithai ki dukan mein le jaunga toh 200 mein bik jayega(You will sell for Rs 200 at a sweet shop).” A section of netizens called him bigot and homophobic but clarifying himself, Nagar said that his words are being taken out of context.
Disappointed with the decision, Carry took to his Instagram to share a note. He wrote, “Growing up, all I ever wanted to do was make videos and entertain people and I have given my hopes, dreams, blood, sweat and whole life on the platform.”
Now, CarryMinati has uploaded his latest video where he talks about the YouTube Vs Tiktok controversy. The video titled Stop Making Assumptions: YouTube vs TikTok: The End showcases the YouTuber in an emotional state where he has said that his words did not mean any harm and were meant in a humorous way without any such intentions. He also mentioned, “stop making assumptions and eventually turning those into facts”.
Since, CarryMinati is creating a lot of buzz among the Netizens, here we share with you unknown facts of the YouTuber:
- Carry began his YouTube channel at the age of 10 but it was during Class 12 board exams when this lad decided to have YouTube as a full-fledged career. He hails from Faridabad.
- One of the most popular YouTubers in India, he has over 12.1 million subscribers on YouTube and creates content like roast videos, live streams, gaming videos and more. The Youtube sensation rose to fame after his epic roast videos about Bigg Boss, Dhinchak Pooja and Deepak Kalal went viral.
- He is a professional gamer, in fact, the channel he owns now used to showcase his gaming videos. Earlier, CarryMinati never used to showcase himself in front of the camera.
- In 2019, he made headlines for his Bye Pewdipie diss track, where he clapped back at the popular YouTuber over his remarks about Indians and Indian food in the track, B***h Lasagna.
- Nagar has so far bagged 5 Youtube Creator Awards which include 2 Silver Play Buttons (For CarryMinati and CarryisLive), 2 Golden Play Buttons (CarryMinati and CarryisLive), and 1 Diamond Play Button for CarryMinati.