- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai to re-telecast on Sony TV from 01st April 2020
- These latest Insta Pics of Shehnaaz Gill are a MUST SEE for every fan
- Aura Bhatnagar Badoni Biography, Wiki, Age, Serials, Images
- Must See: Funny Videos of by TV celebs on Instagram during Coronavirus Lock Down
Its celebration time for cast and crew of Colors Comedy Nights With Kapil (CNWK)!
Comedy Nights With Kapil Family, including Kapil Sharma and his crazy family including Dadi, Bua, Bua, Gutthi, Palak, Manju and others have successfully completed two years of entertaining us today, 22 June 2015.
CNWK , a comedy focused chat show has seen a lot of celebrity guests especially Bollywood Film makers and actors promoting their upcoming movies.
The makers of the show have come up with an interesting quiz for all the CNWK fans on twitter!
— ComedyNightsOfficial (@CNWKOfficial) June 22, 2015
Kapil and his crazy family had recently held up successful live show in Dubai and now they are all set to entertain the audiences in USA and Canada.
Talking about her association with CNWK, Sumona Chakravarti aka Manju Sharma wife of Bittoo said “I remember that initially it was planned to be of twenty six episodes but, with the series doing well, it was extended and now, it has crossed the milestone. The best part about the show is that it continuously keeps on introducing few changes for which it does not become monotonous.”
Apparently, it is reported that Kapil Sharma is facing health issues involving back pain and has been unable to shoot for the last few days.
TellyDhamaal congratulates the entire team of Comedy Nights With Kapil and wish a speedy recovery for Kapil!