- Kunal Karan Kapoor on his debut web series The Raikar Case
- Photos: TV celebs light diyas for PM Modi's 9 pm 9 minutes - Divyanka-Vivek, Surbhi Chandna, Hina Khan, Ravi-Sargun, Prince-Yuvika and others
- These Instagram Pics of Choti Sardarni actress Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia will surely SURPRISE you!
- Bigg Boss fame Priyank Sharma confirms dating Benafsha Soonawalla, SEE PIC
- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
Television Latest News, TV Gossips
Although Star Plus’ “Dahleez” starring Harshad Arora (Adarsh) and Tridha Choudhary (Swadheenta) has gone off air owing to its low ratings, rumours of Harshad and Tridha dating in real life refuse to die down.
In a recent interview with the Times of India, Tridha rubbished the rumours and claimed that they are good friends. She also said that Harshad has been a great support to her. “Harshad is my best friend and he has been a constant support. We hang out with each other, but we are not dating. Not yet. I am only 22, I don’t think this is the time to think of marriage or dating guys. I am focussed on my work [sic],” she said.
The dating rumours started making buzz during the initial period of the show, when Harshad had shared some pictures with Tridha from the sets on social media. The rumours also forced Harshad to clarify on his relationship with co-actor Tridha through an open letter on his Facebook page.
“I was not upset by the meanness shown by a certain section of fans. I just needed to clarify a few things. If you post a few pictures with your co-star, it does not mean you are dating her. Some people have a different mindset and it’s tough to make them understand things. However, we live in a democracy and social media is a strong medium to express one’s opinion,” Harshad had told a leading web portal.
Besides the dating rumours, a certain section of the actor’s fans had expressed displeasure at Harshad being paired with Tridha on “Dahleez.” It should be mentioned that Harshad rose to popularity with “Beintehaa,” where he played the role of Zain and his chemistry with Preetika Rao, who played the role of Aaliya, received a lot of love from their fans. Such was the craze for Zain and Aaliya that some urged the makers of “Dahleez” to pair Harshad with Preetika.