Some interesting facts about the Madhubala fame Drashti Dhami……
TV actress Drashti Dhami ruled the hearts of millions with her sensational characters of Dr Muskaan, Geet, Madhu, Gayatri and many more.
Drashti entered the industry with her debut show ‘Dil Mill Gaye‘ and and later on gained a lot of success with ‘Geet‘, ‘Madhubala‘, dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’ and ‘Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani’.
The talented actress was last seen in ‘Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil’ opposite Arjun Bijlani. Drashti got married to her long time beau Neeraj Khemka, an NRI businessman, on 21 February 2015.
With so many great shows and characters ,it goes without saying that Drashti has a huge fan following and here we bring to you some interesting facts about your favorite actress :
1. Drashti Dhami was born in a conservative Gujarati family and she is the only girl child in the family. She completed her schooling at Mary Immaculate Girl’s High School in Borivali and took a degree in Sociology from Mithibai College,Mumbai. Coming from a conservative family, Drashti reports of struggling to gain family support for entering the TV industry.
2. Like most of the popular names in the acting profession, Drashti began her career as a model and acted in a lot of advertisements before entering television.
3. This might come as a surprise for you guys but Drashti had started her career with music videos. Saiyaan Dil Mein Aana Re, Humko Aaj Kal Hai, Teri Meri Nazar Ki Dori, Nachle Soniyo are some the famous songs that Drashti has been a part of! Did you’ll recall seeing her in the videos?
4. Apart from having such great modelling and acting skills,Drashti is also a skilled dancer and she had even worked as a dance instructor earlier. This explains the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 6 trophy, doesn’t it?
5. Drashti Dhami’s and Sanaya Irani‘s crazy friendship gives us friendship goals but Drashti actually considers herself to be an introvert and she has very few friends in the industry. Apart from Sanaya, Karan Singh Groover and Kanika Maheshwari are Drashti’s buddies!
6. While Drashti looks up to Anushka Sharma as her style icon, she admires Ranbir Kapoor! Drashti is a Ranbir Kapoor fan and she loved him in Rockstar.
7. In contrast with her professional demands ,Drashti likes wearing casual and simple outfits off-screen. Yet,she is very much obsessed with carrying stylish bags everywhere!
8. Coming to favorite foods Drashti likes having mushrooms and she is a chocolate lover so much so that Drashti always carries at least one chocolate bar with her all the time! Apparently Drashti hates eating malai and olives.
9. Drashti loves to travel and makes it a point to take some time out to go out on vacations with her friends. Well She also loves visiting her Maasi‘s place!
10. Drashti has been crowned as the 3rd sexiest amongst the Asian Women after Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra. Interestingly, Drashti beat Deepika Pandukone in the list!
Stay tuned to this space for all the latest news, gossips and updates of your favourite TV stars!