- Bigg Boss fame Priyank Sharma confirms dating Benafsha Soonawalla, SEE PIC
- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai to re-telecast on Sony TV from 01st April 2020
- These latest Insta Pics of Shehnaaz Gill are a MUST SEE for every fan
Television latest news, TV serial gossips
Here’s good news for fans of Bigg Boss 10 winner Manveer Gurjar who are waiting to see him back on TV.
According to latest reports, Manveer, with his best friend and Bigg Boss 10 contestant Manu Punjabi will soon be seen on Colors TV. The duo will seen seen judging Colors TV’s Chhote Miyaan 4 comedy show along with the other judges with Sohail Khan and Neha Dhupia.
See the pictures here
Chhote Miyaan 4 is a comedy reality show which showcases the most talented kids from across the country. The show will be hosted by host and comedian Bharti Singh.
Manveer Gurjar and Manu Punjabi will be seen hosting the show only for one episode as special guests.
Manu and Manveer who entered the Bigg Boss House as commoners had became best friends along with Bhojpuri actress, Monalisa Antra, and their gang used to be called as M3.
Now, its surely going to be a treat for their fans to see them back together on small screen.