- Photos: TV celebs light diyas for PM Modi's 9 pm 9 minutes - Divyanka-Vivek, Surbhi Chandna, Hina Khan, Ravi-Sargun, Prince-Yuvika and others
- These Instagram Pics of Choti Sardarni actress Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia will surely SURPRISE you!
- Bigg Boss fame Priyank Sharma confirms dating Benafsha Soonawalla, SEE PIC
- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
Did Harshad Arora CONFESS he LOVES Tridha Choudhary?
TV actor Harshad Arora is known for his role as Zain in Colors TV show Beintehaa. His on screen chemistry with Preetika Rao as Zain and Aaliya had a huge fan following on social media.
Later, the actor was seen in Star Plus show Dahleez and chemistry with co-star Tridha Choudhary as Adarsh and Swadheenta too was loved by the fans. Also there were rumours that Tridha and Harshad are dating each other, however the couple denied and said that they are just friends.
Now, as per latest reports Tridha surprised Harshad on his birthday with surprise party. She organized a party and also got actor’s cook to his favorite dishes. While talking to TOI, Tridha said, “We make it a point to make each other’s birthdays special. Last year, we celebrated Harshad’s birthday in Spain, but this time around, I called all his friends over for some delicious pav bhaji and cake.”
Further, Harshad too revealed his feelings for Tridha and said, “She made both my birthdays memorable. All I can say is, she is very special to me.”
Talking about her relationship with Harshad. She said, “I was new to Mumbai and soon, Harshad became my best friend. He has always helped me and I can talk to him about anything and everything. I won’t say that we are in love, but yes, we share a special bond.”
Check out the recent pictures/images of Trisha and Harshad:
Tridha who was last seen in web series, Spotlight with Sid Makkar.