- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai to re-telecast on Sony TV from 01st April 2020
- These latest Insta Pics of Shehnaaz Gill are a MUST SEE for every fan
- Aura Bhatnagar Badoni Biography, Wiki, Age, Serials, Images
- Must See: Funny Videos of by TV celebs on Instagram during Coronavirus Lock Down
MTV Kaisi Yeh Yaarian Latest News, Kaisi Yeh Yaarian Gossips, KY2
MTV India’s Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Season 1 finale episode has left its fans in a shock. The car bomb that Manik’s (Parth Samthaan) mother had planted in the car for Nandini (Niti Taylor) will end up putting Cabir and Manik in danger. The car explodes in the end with Cabir inside, did Manik escape?
The finale episode had Nyonika planting a bomb in a car that was supposed to pick up Nandini from her house. Instead of the driver, Manik decides take the car with Cabir for the pick up.
While Manik is on call with Nandini, the car loses control and crashes into a tree. Cabir falls unconscious and Manik gets out of the car to check on him. The car explodes due to the bomb that was planted inside. Nyonika rushes to save her son but she will be late as the car explodes by the time she reaches him. Whether Manik was inside the car when the it explosion took place is yet to be seen.
Did Manik escape the bomb blast? Did Cabir die?
If Manik escaped, will Parth continue to play the popular role on the show? Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan’s Season 1 finale has left the viewers with a number of questions, answers for which will be revealed only in the Second season of the popular show.