- Bigg Boss fame Priyank Sharma confirms dating Benafsha Soonawalla, SEE PIC
- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai to re-telecast on Sony TV from 01st April 2020
- These latest Insta Pics of Shehnaaz Gill are a MUST SEE for every fan
While the new Zee TV show Kalire seems to have taken off well, here’s an update on a small conversation with Kalire’s Meera aka Aditi Sharma where she talked about her character and her sweet co-star – Kumkum Bhagya’s Purab aka Arjita Taneja!
When asked about her character Meera, Aditi said that there is a lot of similarity between her ‘reel’ and ‘real’ self. Both Aditi and Meera are bold ,they love their families and they stand up for what is right! Just as they say ‘No Pain No Gain’, Aditi is taking a lot of efforts for the show. Not only did she train herself in Kabaddi but also performed all the stunts from riding bikes to autorickshaws and jumping off the first floor!
Kalire being her debut show, the newbie naturally finds difficulties in coping with the technical aspect of the show.
The actress also reported that she’s not yet comfortable with doing romantic scenes and she even kept chewing gum to deal with her nervousness while shooting a scene with Arjit.
Aditi also shared that Arjit made her feel comfortable in the scene and he even keeps boosting her confidence on the set. Isn’t that a sweet??
Well we can already predict that Vivaan-Meera’s chemistry is going to rock the show!!!