- Photos: TV celebs light diyas for PM Modi's 9 pm 9 minutes - Divyanka-Vivek, Surbhi Chandna, Hina Khan, Ravi-Sargun, Prince-Yuvika and others
- These Instagram Pics of Choti Sardarni actress Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia will surely SURPRISE you!
- Bigg Boss fame Priyank Sharma confirms dating Benafsha Soonawalla, SEE PIC
- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
Zee TV Meri Sasu Maa Latest News, Meri Sasu Maa Serial Gossips, upcoming twists, future story
Zee TV serial “Meri Sasu Maa” is currently showcasing on the cooking challenge between Pari (Hiba Nawab) and Shona (Tisha Kapoor) was they want to prove their love for Sattu (Pearl V Puri).
In the ongoing track it is seen that, both Pari and Shona have made the halwa for Sattu to taste and decide. Sattu will be in a dilemma as both the halwas will taste equally delicious. However, he will not be aware of Shona calling Pari to know of the recipe and the manner in which it has to be cooked.
Sattu will conceal the fact that Shona’s halwa too is tasty, and will give out a judgement saying though Shona’s halwa is good, it did not surpass his girl friend’s dish.
This will not go down well with Shona and will go crazy even further.
Obsessed in love, Shona will add half a bottle of chilli powder into the halwa she made and eat it up. She will then throw her next challenge at Sattu, asking him whether his girl friend will be able to do so. Pari who would be a silent spectator to this, will be upset with Shona’s challenge. In her eagerness to complete the challenge, Pari will bolt herself in her room, and gulp down one full bottle of chilli powder, post which she will faint.
Well, the challenge between Pari and Shona is getting intense! What will happen next? How will Sattu stop Shona’s madness?
Stay tuned for more updates!