- Photos: TV celebs light diyas for PM Modi's 9 pm 9 minutes - Divyanka-Vivek, Surbhi Chandna, Hina Khan, Ravi-Sargun, Prince-Yuvika and others
- These Instagram Pics of Choti Sardarni actress Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia will surely SURPRISE you!
- Bigg Boss fame Priyank Sharma confirms dating Benafsha Soonawalla, SEE PIC
- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
Kumkum Bhagya latest news, Kumkum serial gossips
TV actress Mouni Roy, who will next be seen doing a special dance performance in “Kumkum Bhagya”, has dedicated her performance to her friend and actress Sriti Jha, who plays the lead of Pragya in Zee TV show.
The makers of the show will telecast a special episode “Deva Shri Ganesha” where popular TV actors would be seen giving special dance performances to celebarte Ganapati festival.
Naagin fame Mouni will be seen performing on the popular song “Mohe rang do laal” from the film “Bajirao Mastani”.
“I am grateful to get a chance to perform at Deva Shri Ganesha – the Ganpati special episode of my friend Sriti Jha’s show ‘Kumkum Bhagya’. I dedicate my performance to her,” Mouni said in a statement. “I have also shared the stage with Asha Negi and Amruta Khanvilkar for the very first time for this act and it was wonderful to shoot with them,” shared Mouni.
Legendary actor Jeetendra will also make an appearance on the show, which is produced by his daughter Ekta Kapoor.
Along with Sriti Jha, Kumkum Bhagya also features actors Shabbir Ahluwalia (Abhi), Shikha Singh (aaliya) and Leena Jumani (Tanu).
The special episode “Deva Shree Ganesha” will air on Sunday, 10 September 2016 from 6.30 PM onwards.
Check out the pictures/images of your favourite stars at this special event: