- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai to re-telecast on Sony TV from 01st April 2020
- These latest Insta Pics of Shehnaaz Gill are a MUST SEE for every fan
- Aura Bhatnagar Badoni Biography, Wiki, Age, Serials, Images
Muhjse Shadi Karoge to end this weekend – Finale updates
After a successful run with Bigg Bosss13, Colors channel launched a new show titled Mujhse Shaadi Karoge, featuring BB13 contestants Paras Chabbra and Shehnaaz Gill based on the concept of Swayamvar. Paras and Shehnaaz had to choose chose suitable life partners from among several options.
Reports suggests that the show will go off air this weekend and its finale episode (last episode) will telecast this weekend. Due to low TRP ratings and the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak, the channel has decided to end the show.
The contestants have already shot the finale episode which was hosted by in presence of Vikas Gupta.
According to a report, Aanchal Khurana who had recently entered the show as wild card entry has emerged as the winner of Mujhse Shaadi Karoge. Paras has chosen Aanchal Khurana amongst the female contestants who were fighting it out to win Paras’ hearts.
Shehnaaz Gill has been disqualified from the show after she could not choose from among the boys due to the place by my Sidharth Shukla in her heart.
Also, Balraj Sayal who had come to impress Shehnaaz Gill walked away from the show along with Ankita Srivastava as both confessed their feelings for each other.
Stay tuned to Tellydhamaal for latest news and gossips of your favouirte TV shows.