Latest News, Gossips
Rajat Tokas, lead actor from Zee TV’s most popular historical drama “Jodha Akbar” has won the hearts of millions of his fan with his outstanding acting as Mughal Emperor Akbar.
The talented actor turned 24 as he celebrated his birthday, yesterday 19 July 2015.
On this special occasion, Tellydhamaal brings some of the lesser known facts for the fans of Rajat Tokas.
1. Rajat debuted on small screen playing the character of Sai Bab’s brother, Tantya in a religious show `Sai Baba`
2. Rajat Tokas is very shy as a person and gets very uncomfortable talking to girls. Also unlike his character Akbar, he is very soft spoken in real life.
3. His favourite Bollywood actors are Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Rani Mukherjee and Kajol.
4. Rajat initially aspired to become a director and not an actor.
5. Rajat does not like continental food. However, he loves eating Chinese cuisine.
6. Rajat loves playing football, swimming and horse riding.
7. Rajat would love to explore more of Paris and Goa.
8. Rajat would never like to work in a saas-bahu soap.
9. Rajat is a loner, he does not have friends.
10. Before his stint in Jodha Akbar, Rajat tried hard to enter films but luck did not favour him.
TellyDhamaal wishes Rajat Tokas a very Happy Birthday and wish him all the success ahead!