- Photos: TV celebs light diyas for PM Modi's 9 pm 9 minutes - Divyanka-Vivek, Surbhi Chandna, Hina Khan, Ravi-Sargun, Prince-Yuvika and others
- These Instagram Pics of Choti Sardarni actress Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia will surely SURPRISE you!
- Bigg Boss fame Priyank Sharma confirms dating Benafsha Soonawalla, SEE PIC
- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum will go off air on 14 March 2020, Anupama to replace
Star Plus is gearing up to launch its new show Anupama which is being produced by Rajan Shahi (Directors Kut), the makers of popular shows like Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
Inspired by late Bollywood actress Sridevi’s English Vinglish, the show is a hindi version of Marathi serial Aai Kuthe Kai Karte. The makers of the show have released the first promo of the show where we see popular TV actress Rupali Ganguly in the lead role as Anupma and singer/actor Sudhanshu Pandey as her husband.
In the promo, we see Anupama’s (essayed by Rupali Ganguly) character is seen as a housewife who is a doting mother and a wife. Her character suffers from low self esteem. Sudhanshu’s character appears be a successful and proud businessman who thinks less of his wife as she is unable to speak English and cannot present herself publicly. In the second promo, we see Anupama’s daughter Pakhi is embarrassed to introduce her mother to her freinds.
Popular actors Paras Kalnawat and Muskan Bamne will be playing the role of Anupama’s son and daughter respectively.
Reports, suggest that this new show will replace Star Plus show Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum featuring Dipika Kakar (aka Sonakshi) and Karan V Grover (aka Rohit) will be soon going off air.
It has already been confirmed that Kahan Hum Kahan Tum will air its last episode of 14 March 2020. Reportedly, the channel’s new serial Anupama might take over its time slot at 9 PM from 16 March 2020 onwards.
Keep reading this space for latest news and gossips of TV serials.