- Photos: TV celebs light diyas for PM Modi's 9 pm 9 minutes - Divyanka-Vivek, Surbhi Chandna, Hina Khan, Ravi-Sargun, Prince-Yuvika and others
- These Instagram Pics of Choti Sardarni actress Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia will surely SURPRISE you!
- Bigg Boss fame Priyank Sharma confirms dating Benafsha Soonawalla, SEE PIC
- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
Colors’ Swaragini Latest News, Swaragini Gossips, Swaragini upcoming twists, Swaragini Spoilers, future story
In the last episode of Swaragini serial on Colors , we have seen that Ragini (Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar) is devastated with Lakshya’s betrayal as he has married to his ex-girlfriend Kavya (Roop Durgapal).
Swara, Sanskaar and the rest of the family members are upset with Lakshya (Namish Taneja).
Now in the upcoming episode, it will be seen that Ragini will attempt suicide. However, Swara (Helly Shah) would save her sister just in time!
Shekhar, on seeing such a bad condition of Ragini will command Swara to leave the Maheshwari family and stay with them.
Swara and Sanskaar romance secretly
Swara will have to once again sacrifice her love for Sanskar (Varun Kapoor), for Ragini. However, Sanskar on the other hand, will be unable to keep away from her and will sneak into Swara’s house to meet her. The newly wed couple will hardly be able to spend some heart-stirring moments together before a new shocker unravels.
Lakshya (Namish Taneja) and Kavya ask everyone in the Maheshwari house to vacate the place as they forged the property papers on their name. However, Sanskar handles the situation smartly and no one leaves the house.
Later, Kavya files a police complain against all the ladies of the Maheshwari family on the charges of domestic violence. Soon Swara will make a re-entry in the Maheshwari house and will release the ladies from the wrong charges.
Well, lots of drama in store for the viewers!
Keep reading this space for latest updates and twists of Swaragini!