- Photos: TV celebs light diyas for PM Modi's 9 pm 9 minutes - Divyanka-Vivek, Surbhi Chandna, Hina Khan, Ravi-Sargun, Prince-Yuvika and others
- These Instagram Pics of Choti Sardarni actress Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia will surely SURPRISE you!
- Bigg Boss fame Priyank Sharma confirms dating Benafsha Soonawalla, SEE PIC
- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
The Voice India Latest News, Gossips
Recently Daler Mehndi was a chief guest on &TV’s The Voice India, where Mika is one of the mentors, the two brothers sang together and enjoyed a gala time.
The other mentors on the show include Bollywood singers Shaan, Sunidhi Chauhan and Himesh Reshammiya
Now, the upcoming weekend episode 22nd & 23rd August 2015, viewers will see a special guest on the singing reality show ‘The Voice’ who is popularly known for her Indian pop, jazz and playback singing.
She is none other than our very own “Usha Uthup” whose voice is unique and powerful in its own way. Usha Uthup has deleivered popular hits such as “Hare rama hare krishna”, “Ramba ho” and “Darling“.
Usha Uthup stated that, “I have been following ‘The Voice India’ and I’m more than impressed with the budding singers and the mentoring they have been receiving. It’s an absolute pleasure to be a part of such a good music show and amongst all the lovely coaches,”
Keep reading this space for more updates!!