- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai to re-telecast on Sony TV from 01st April 2020
- These latest Insta Pics of Shehnaaz Gill are a MUST SEE for every fan
- Aura Bhatnagar Badoni Biography, Wiki, Age, Serials, Images
- Must See: Funny Videos of by TV celebs on Instagram during Coronavirus Lock Down
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste actor Mohit Kumar to star in XXX season 2 by ALTBalaji
Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji actress Sejal Sharma committed suicide on Friday morning
TV actress Sejal Sharma who was last seen as Simmi Kholsa in Star Plus show Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji committed suicide, today morning.
The reason behind her suicide is not known yet. It is heard that the reason for her to take such a drastic step may not be professional but much personal.
Sejal hailed from Udaipur and was a happy-go-lucky person. She enjoyed dancing and always wanted to become an actor. Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji was her first TV show. She was quite elated about her first break.
During an interview with a leading daily, the actress said that it was difficult for her to convince her middle-class parents for her career in acting. She also added that she didn’t want to take any help from her parents and become independent.
Before the TV show, Sejal had been part of advertisements for brands such as Motorola, Vivo and Usha Fans. She has also done a web-series named Azad Parinde.
On a related note, recently, TV actor Kushal Punjabi also ended his life after battling with depression. His death news had shaken the entire television industry.