- Sidharth Shukla in Naagin 4? Read to know more
- Shaheer Sheikh shares a message to fans to stay safe during Coronovirus outbreak, see video
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai spoilers: 15 years leap in story ahead
- India Wali Maa on Sony TV - Cast, Story, Images, Promo, Timings
- Top 5 Indian Web Series to binge watch during Coronavirus lock down
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Latest News, YHM Latest Gossips, YHM upcoming story,YHM spoilers
A lot has been written and said about the much-awaited “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” leap.
Although the show took a 15-day jump post Rinki’s (Resha Konkar) death, the makers have always wanted to fast forward a decade.
According to a source, the leap will finally happen in 2016 where the kids Ruhi (Ruhaanika Dhawan) and Aditya (Gautam Ahuja) will be shown as fully grown adults in their 20s.
What’s interesting to note is, Divyanka Tripathi, who plays the role of Ishita Bhalla in the show, said she wasn’t confident about playing mother to grown-up kids.
If the leap really happens, will she stick around to play a middle-aged mother or look out for other avenues? Only time will tell.
The viewers weren’t too happy about the leap as they didn’t want little Ruhi to leave the show. They aren’t very satisfied with the way the show has been going. The ongoing ghost drama isn’t being liked and appreciated by them.
In the upcoming episodes, Ishita will be seen getting intimate with Ashok (Sangram Singh). While the latter will think her to be Shagun (Anita Hassanandani), the former will be lost in her dreams imagining her husband, Raman (Karan Patel), by her side.