- Kasauti Zindagi Ki update: Prerna upset knowing Anurag doubts her character
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum update: Rohit risk his life for Sonakshi
- Yeh Hai Chahatein update: Yuvraj takes a disguise to enter Bubble-Bunny wedding
- Beyhadh 2 to go off air on TV, to stream online only
- Asim Riaz and Jacqueline Fernandez come together for a music video, see viral video
&TV Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum Latest News, YKAGH Gossips
&TV’s popular serial ‘Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum’ has been garnering great reviews from the audience for ongoing Tiger sequence.
The cast and crew are hard at work making sure they do not disappoint their fans. And looks like this has taken a toll on the actors.
Recently, while shooting a sequence Saanvi Talwar aka Manvi fainted on the sets.
For an upcoming episode, Saanvi was busy shooting a very interesting sequence. But suddenly in between shots she fainted. The crew rush to her aid and helped her regain consciousness. This sudden change in lead actor’s health could have halted the shoot for couple of hours but in came the knight in shining armor Karan Kundra aka Rahul. Karan not only accommodated his time but continued shooting his scenes so that Saanvi could rest.
Speaking about this incident, Saanvi said, “I had to shoot for 18 long hours and due to the artificial smoke inside the cold storage I was feeling very dizzy. Thanks to Karan who continued shooting his scenes, it allowed me to take some rest and then I resumed working after a couple of hours. I am also grateful to the production crew for their support.”