- This is what your favourite TV celebs are doing while at home during lock down, MUST SEE
- How to improve your immunity to keep Coronavirus at bay
- Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai to re-telecast on Sony TV from 01st April 2020
- These latest Insta Pics of Shehnaaz Gill are a MUST SEE for every fan
- Aura Bhatnagar Badoni Biography, Wiki, Age, Serials, Images
Zindagi Ki Mehek latest gossips – Karan Vohra, the lead actor of the show will be out of action for few weeks
Handsome and talented actor Karan Vohra, who is currently essaying the lead role of Shourya in Zee TV’s popular serial Zindagi Ki Mehek (Parin Multimedia) will be on a medical leave for two weeks!!
According to a latest report, Karan has an aggravated hernia which needs an immediate surgery.
In order to work out his absence from the show, the makers have planned some high voltage drama in the upcoming episodes of Mehek.
Shared a sources, “Shaurya will go missing in the coming track. This will be the outcome of a huge conspiracy going on against Shaurya. The creative team is presently working on this major chunk of the story which will come up after Shaurya’s disappearance.”
Karan is known to be a very hard working and sincere actor, and was last seen shooting for the show, even when the pre-marriage celebrations of his sister were on. However, he is in a medical condition wherein he needs to get the surgery done immediately.
It is heard that Karan recently ended up aggravating his hernia when he had to lift his co-star and lead Samiksha Jaiswala aka Mehek twice for a sequence.
We hope Karan gets well soon and is back in action again!!